- You may not use any site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not adapt any site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of the site.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability?All site content, including content provided by third parties, is provided “as is” basis with no warranties whatsoever. Under no circumstances will site owner or the site service provider be liable for any losses or damage arising from the use of site. The site is not warranted to be uninterrupted, error free, or free from viruses or bugs.
- All information on this site is general in nature and does not constitute legal, technical or business advice on specific issues. Always take appropriate professional advice before making important decisions.
- The entire content of the site, including text, images and logos, is copyright.
- The copyright holder may be the site owner, the site provider, or a third party.
- The availability of the content on the site does not imply any right for you to use the content in any other way.
ENFORCEABILITY OF TERMS
- In the event that any of these terms are determined to be unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.