Induction Fluid and Gas Heaters
Melting Solutions have extended knowledge on Induction Heating systems for Fluid and Gas.
In principle Induction Fluid and Gas Heaters are three-phase mains frequency transformers with a primary winding and magnetic core. The secondary winding comprises of electrically shorted and thermally insulated heat exchanger coils of heat resisting steel tube.
The induction heating system has a wide range of benefits, here are just a few:
• Instantaneous start-up and shut down
• Low thermal inertia
• Low heat loss
• Safe hazard area or standard industrial operation
• Minimum maintenance
Typical applications include:
• Air and Gas heating for Chemical and Food Processing
• Hot Oil Heating for Process and Edible Oils
• Vaporising and Superheating: Instant steam raising, low and high temperature / pressure (up to 800ºC at 100 bar)